North Hampton Lion’s Club 2017 Street Fair
Friday, August 25th – 4pm to 10pm
Saturday, August 26th – 10am to 10pm
Friday, August 25th will feature the following activites:
- Attractions and Games for Youth – 4pm – 10pm
- 4pm to 500pm – JOSEPH – One Man Show
- 6pm to 700pm – THE KATE HASTING BAND – County Music
- 830pm to 10pm – THE FLEEZ BAND – Rock-n-Rolls Music
- Local Food Vendors and Crafts for all to enjoy.
- 50/50 Tickets available for drawing on Saturday around 8pm.
Saturday, August 26th will feature the following activities:
- 10am to 2pm – ANNUAL CAR SHOW – cash prizes for 1st place – $100 — 2nd place — $75 — 3rd place $50 — FEATURING MUSIC BY GOOD VIBRATIONS DJ SERVICE DURING THE CAR SHOW AND FOR THE ENTIRE DAY.
- 11am to 1pm – KIDDIE TRACTOR PULL as presented by National Kiddie Tractor Pullers Association.
- 2pm – The “JAMMERS” – local group of guys, including one Lion’s Club Member, who like to jam – live under the tent.
- 3pm – 4pm – THE NEW CARLISLE AREA COMMUNITY CHOIR – featuring Americana Music leading up to and during Veteran’s Ceremony
- 4pm – 5pm – VETERAN’S CEREMONY – featuring the Tecumseh High School ROTC Color Guard and music by the New Carlisle Area Community Choir.
- 6pm to 700pm – RUM RIVER BLEND – Bluegrass Music
- 7pm to 830pm – PIE, CAKE, AND CUPCAKE AUCTION as prepared by Lion Club Members. THE 50/50 DRAWING will occur around 8pm.
- 830pm to 10pm – CORKY’S OLD TIME ROCK & ROLL DANCE BAND – Come dance with the Lions!!!