Halloween Haunt Opening Night September 21, 2018
- Dates: Running every Friday and Saturday night through October 27.
- Attractions: The 12th annual Halloween Haunt will feature 9 haunted mazes, four outdoor scare zones and three live stage shows. New for this season are two new Scare Zones: Pumpkin Eater and Coney Maul; new indoor maze, C.H.A.O.S.; and new show, Haunted Homecoming. Plus, experience hundreds of sinister clowns, ghouls, vampires, werewolves and zombies lurking in the shadows throughout the park.
- Rides: More than 20 rides also are open, including Banshee, Diamondback, The Beast and Mystic Timbers.
- Save Money: Tickets are as low as $31.99 when purchased online and in advance at visitkingsisland.com. Admission is free with a Gold Pass. When guests purchase a 2019 Gold Pass, it also includes unlimited visits to 2018’s Halloween Haunt and WinterFest.
- Save Time: Guests looking to make the most of their night at Halloween Haunt can add Fright Lane to bypass waiting in line to experience each of the haunted mazes once. Fright Lane is available for purchase online or at the park.
- No Boo For You: For guests who may be a little hesitant to experience Halloween Haunt, Kings Island offers a “No-Boo” necklace. The monsters may still interact with the wearer of a No-Boo necklace, but won’t attempt to scare them. A No-Boo necklace can be purchased at select locations throughout the park or online for $12.15
Get all the details on Kings Island Halloween Haunt >>HERE<<